Sunday, September 29, 2013

Underfire Wargaming: Previews of of Coalition Wulv'man Infantry


Underfire Wargaming: Hello everyone!, I am currently working on setting up my own small miniatures company. I am aiming to produce my ranges both in 15mm sci fi and 28 - 30mm sci fi. I have a planned setting though if all goes well I do plan to run contests of fan artwork and produce ranges voted by the wargaming community at large.  I am aiming to create an interesting and unique range of miniatures mostly based on my in development, however also well priced to be open to all wargamers to be used in any game system they want. These current 3D sculpts have been done by none other than Andrea Tarabella himself and his wife Francesca Musumeci. The prints were done by Moddler. Without further wait here are some images of the firs two master prints, for the Coalition Wulv'man Infantry, they are 38mm in height if standing fully straight.




No comments: