Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ebor Miniatures: Great Northern War Range!


Ebor Miniatures: Hi Guy's here's a whisper on the GNW range, I will be running a Kickstarter to try and fund the Swedish army in one go as I have limited resources as a one man band so this is a good way to test the market for the figures.Paul has produced a Swedish musketeer advancing and an officer to show the quality of the range, also Steve Dean as kindly agreed to paint the samples to show them at their best.



The target for the Kickstarter will be quite modest so I can produce a regiment of Swedish foot with stretch goals to produce the rest of the troop types for the army, I have already put a substantial amount of money into the sculpts and Russian dollies so that if the kickstarter succeeds then I will produce the Russian army out of my own pocket, any backers will receive the figures at a 10% discount to RRP.

No comments: