Friday, June 21, 2013

Pulp 28's: More Spyfi and Pulp greens!


Pulp 28's: After a few setbacks I've managed to get back to some sculpting. These new figures make up two new sets (well one and a half at the moment).

The first is a generic group of space explorers. I know most folks will immediately think Star Trek but there is a reason for that. I initially tried a Space 1999 type costume but it looked thoroughly dull. The short flared pants looked more 60's/70's so I went with these. As for the characters: I decided on a science guy (The pic doesn't show it but he looks very much like Carl Sagan), the guy that always seems to have fist fights, a lady space guy and the shooting guy (I went for the Professor Victor Bergman - Space 1999 -for him).


These next two are the start of a set of spi-fi villains. The debonair, cocktail drinking, evil industrialist type and a tough soul sister wielding a garrote. Net to come is a sporty type villain based on Goldfinger in his dated sporting (golf) attire and I'm not sure yet but maybe Odd Job carrying a golf bag.





No comments: