Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Offensive Miniatures at Elvington Air Museum with new releases!

I have just received this news from Bruce over at Offensive Miniatures: Thought people might like to know we are at Battle Group North at Elvington Air Museum on the weekend of 11/12 May. We will have our new US Para and Fallshirmjager battalion packs, which come with exclusive figures and our also newly released LRDG and SAS desert vehicle sets! Here are some excellent teasers, more can be found here:




There will also be a fly past by a C-47 from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight on Saturday , weather willing.


3 comments:

Jiaqi said...

Damn, great painted stuff. I am a Super Modern Military Collector/Enthusiast/Wargamer. And I would like to get more like-minded individuals and experts who love the military wargaming world to google connect with me and follow my blog as well as share comments and opinions with each other.

I do hope you can check out my blog at www.toyconstruct.blogspot.com and let me know what you think of it and google connect with me.

I really like many of ur world war 2 miniatures, posts and collectibles!

Do hit me up!

Juan Mancheño said...

I like a lot these models; they are very natural and varied.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

The Offensive Miniatures are really nice and the painted examples above do them lots of justice! The detail on the miniatures is great and i can tell as I have reviewed the US Jeep and crew a while ago. Great kit for a very good price.

@Juan, recieved your PM and I'm eagerly looking forward in seeing the compound dedicated blogpost!

@Jiaqi, thnaks for the kind words just checked out your blog and could not find a follower widget? Maybe a good idea to add one so we can easily follow your posts and news.

Cheers