Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scratchbuild Service Running


Hi, time for some shameless advertising for my own small scratchbuild service. Some loyal followers may know that I like to make terrain for almost every setting even settings I don't play! I have tons of terrain for periods I don't play and they really start to cluther my storage. Therefor I have decided to sell of some terrain and start a wargame terrain scratchbuilding service so I can make terrain for periods I don't play and earn some hobby money in the progress. Please note that this isn't a full-grown business but just a way to enjoy my hobby and earn some extra funds for miniatures. My specialities are jungle terrain but I can almost make everything for a decent price. So if you have a need for some terrain but you don't have the skill or time for this maybe we can work something out. The clever souls may have noticed the new page so if you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me at wargamenewsandterrain@hotmail.be as I can make terrain for almost every budget.

For those who don't know my terrain here are some pieces I've made in the past.

An early work, native village


A newer set up featuring jungle terrain and loose native huts


Jungle collections showing our standard jungle bases and the small jungle bases as part of our jungle starter set


Budha Statue set up


Fallen Budha head on large scenic base

Budha Statue ideal for pulp scenarios


Fallen Budha head


Jungle collection


Wooden windmill


Colonial fort


Mining equipment


20mm Shanty Towns for AK47


Baku Oil Derrick


Dark Age Village


Colonial/ Pirate houses


No comments: