Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Four A Miniatures Science Fiction Collection


Hi, It's time to show my Four A Miniatures Science Fiction collection I bought fully painted a while ago for a very good price. I just loved the Science Fiction sculpts which are still available at Four A Miniatures but never bought any before as I just could not add more unpainted lead to the mountain. So when I stumbled upon the offer I immediatly bought them. I just noticed that a robot miniatures also part of the collection but not produced by Four A Miniatures is missing. I hope you enjoy these miniatures!






  
 

2 comments:

John Lambshead said...

Interesting models but I too have an unpainted model mountain.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

We all have John, I was lucky to buy these painted.

Cheers!