Saturday, March 9, 2013

Clockwork Goblin Miniatures: 15mm Weird WWII


Hi, In the past I have been posting some parts of the amazing World War Two Range by Clockwork Miniatures but I felt that they needed some more attention as most of the vehicles are now released at extremely good prices! For example a platoon of the light German Walkers which you can see in picture 3, retails for £13.00! So amazed by the price I sent an email to the owner asking if this was the right price and it was. I'm seriously tempted by this range as I have some 15mm German Flames of War Flak guns waiting in the lead mountain.

<!-- 001 --> German Heavy Infantry Platoon

<!-- 002 --> German Zombie Horde

<!-- 007 --> German Light Mechpanzer Spinne Platoon

<!-- 008 --> German Heavy Mechpanzer 'Thor'

Interested in this amazing warmachines, zombies and kick-ass armoured suits? Take a look here and don't forget to also look at the amazing Weird World War Two Americans!

No comments: