Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fireforge Games: Sprue pictures of the foot sergeants!

Hi, I just found these great pictures on the facebook page of Fireforge Games! The pictures shown are of the foot sergeant boxed set which will be part of a large release of nothing less than three plastic infantry boxes! This boxed set will probably be released in November but they can also be released in October it really all depends on the production of these fine goods.

Looking at the pictures I'm impressed by the amount of different poses you can create and the overall quality of the sprues. The first thing I thought when I saw these miniatures were the plastic Norman infantry miniatures from Conquest Games, as they look similar in size and quality and the Warhammer bretonnians from their glory day back in the '90! As you can see I have added some pictures of both the sprues, assembled miniatures and a group shot. More of these great pictures can be found on their facebook page.






4 comments:

Bedford said...

Now these have a much more natural look to them than the Norman Infantry boxed set.

Good stuff.

Darrell.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Looking forward to these!

Cheers

Monty said...

Nooo!! I received the Conquest Games Norman infantry recently and have started them - and like them alot - but now I've been researching these;I want them more! Such is the agony of those obsessed by miniature metal and plastic things :-(

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Now the feeling lost of unpainted stuff, no so much painted stuff and even less actual wargaming! :(