Thursday, May 24, 2012

Broadside Wargame Show

Hi, Some of you may know that the Broadside Wargame Show has had some problems with their advertising in several wargame dedicated magazines. Therefor they have not managed to attract the attention of a lot of wargamers and had to cancel their DBA tournament. In an attempt to help and support this show, I added a brochure with all the needed information. I'm also eager to know if online advertising really works for local wargame shows and other events. I hope this attempt will help a bit.

5 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Nice one Tim!!!!!

Broeders said...

I've passed on the same message to all my Followers. Fingers crossed!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks Ray and Phil!

John Lambshead said...

Well I'm going. It'll be a long drive from Rainham.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Pitty I'm living in mainland Europe as you lads have the most wargame shows on earth! Probably two weeks or so.