Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A hundred followers!

Hi, as some may have seen I've recently passed the hundred followers mark! When I started this blog I had never thought that my wargame related articles would attract so much interest from all over the world. I really want to thank all the visitors and especially the loyal followers for the support and comments!

As it's quite an special moment for my blog, I decided to share some blogfacts with you!
  • My blog has an average of 3,000 visitors a month!
  • That's an astonishing 36,990 visitors a year!
  • My most linked topic is my Shanty town article (and it isn't finished yet!)
  • Most of the visitors find their way through The Lead Adventure Forum!
  • Most of my visitors come from the US and UK followed by Poland and Australia!
With the Summer holiday, I have more time for my hobby so expect a lot more posts including pictures of my Colonial British, Mbuij Mayians, Lord of The Rings Mordor army and many more! I'm also waiting on some warbases for a review and base comparison, there will also be a review of SMOG 1888, an Victorian Science Fiction Skirmish game by a fellow LAF'er! So stay tuned for more wargame madness!

So again many thanks to everybody and especially the two latest followers Czaki and José Antonio Rocha!

Greets,