Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old School Terrain, part 4

Hi, here's a new part of my old school serie of terrain! This time, the barn as all of my old pieces the basic shape has been made out of wood and covered with scraps of woods and tar. This building has seen many battles, as kit was often the barn where the riders of Rohan stalled their fierce steeds. During such a battle all of the riders started on foot and were forced to fight their way through the village in an attempt to mount (gaining them 2 dices in a charge and the ability to trample!) My collection of Rohan cavalry consist out of 18 riders of which 6 are armed with bows and several heroes such as Eomer and Theodred. I hope you enjoyed the post as I'm unable to show any of my recently painted miniatures due to a painting contest in which you aren't allowed to post your miniatures online before the contest ends.

Greets,

No comments: