Monday, March 14, 2011

Hi, today I'm posting about the contest I joined over at The Lead Adventure Forum! This year the contest has been organised for the fifth time and gathers no less than 72 participants, all seeking for glory or just a way to motivate them to paint at least 5 miniatures a week! The contest is played in 10 rounds in which each contestant duels with another contestant, to rise in the ranking you can gather points by theme bonus rounds, winning a round, voting points and new team bonus points! Because I'm too lazy to type over all the rules, here's a link for the rules: The Lead Adventure Forum

Round one is now up for voting! I'm not telling which entry I have entered just to be fair but regular visitors will be able to point him out easily. The quality of the paintjob and photographs is amazing, so I'm hoping to finish somewhere in bottom 10 of the ranking! Here's the link to all the eye candy! Just scroll down to see all the entries!

If you want to vote, just join the forum which is a gathering place for all wargame fanatics, terrain builders and brush masters! For wargamers who want to join the contest, I'm afraid I will disappoint you as the entry date for the entire contest is passed.

I hope you enjoy all the eye candy!

Greets,

PS: this contest is the reason for the few posts as I'm scrambling to paint my entries, only 9 to go!

No comments: