Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outpost Henry near completion!

Hi, here are some pictures of my outpost I'm building for my 1880 British! The fort is now basecoated, drybrushed but is waiting for a small corrugated roof and some additional drybrushing, foliage and flock. I really like the look of the fort but I'm dissapointed with the removable roof as the cartonboard has warped a bit!


The fort which will be used as an outpost for the British expedition force in Mbuij Mayi.


The inside of the fort, this room will probably be furnished with fieldbeds, a fire and maybe a weapon rack.

Greets,

3 comments:

Paul said...

This looks really good, but needs a flagstaff with the Union Jack!

Well done, I could not notice the fault.

Thanos said...

No worries mate!
It looks fantastic!!!
I want to see it finished.

Happy new year!!!!!
T.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks, I'm hoping to finish this fort within the next coming weeks!

Greets and a happy new year!!