Tuesday, June 1, 2010

British cavalry conversion

Hi, here are some conversion for my British colonial force, they are made out of wargames factory British and Perry ACW cavalry.

Just took the legs, horses, weapons and arms from the ACW kit, the head and the body from wargames factory.



I'm building a unit of 4 cavalrymen but I'm still looking for some bits and pieces. So if anyone has some sprues left of these kits please let me know. I'm also still looking for some wargames factory zulu stuff.

In desperate need of

- Plastic sleeved left arms from Wargames Factory celts.
- Plastic lances and pistol holding right arms Perry Miniatures.
- Plastic heads as shown on the picture Wargames Factory British.
- Wargames Factory Zulu heads with feathers.
- ...

Thanks for reading

Greets,


No comments: