Thursday, March 25, 2010

New books!

Hi, Today I've visited a large bookfestival in the nearby city of Kortrijk. Walking through halls of books and other general hobbystuff. I stumbled onto some treasures!

First of all 2 spearhead-books from Osprey I think, one about the leibstandarte-division and one about the grossdeutschland-division. Lots of other ospreys over there: spanish main, russian fortresses, napoleonic infantry in the balkan,... and the best of all the books, 3.95 euros a piece!

I also bought a small but good book about the German campaign in Russia, a real good sunmary with lots of photo's and technical details about units and vehicles.

As last I bought a modern fantasy-book "armegeddon's children" or something it's about a post-apoc world were the survivors live in fortified compounds! Inspiration for my chaos on the red planet clan-villages? :p

O, I bought also 400 wooden frisco-sticks. Purpose unknown? Fortress? Bridges? Fences? ...

It was a nice event since it was located 100 meters from my college!

Greets,


No comments: