Friday, September 18, 2009

Kallistra Scifi miniature


Here are some picture of my Kallistra figure, It's a mini from their scifi-range that I bought a while ago (a year :p) during the bring and buy of crisis 2008 (Antwerp). I've bought an entire pack of them (10 mini's for just 5 euro that's 0.50 for metal figure!). This is just one of them, the guy with the mohawk,...


Just one tip don't enlarge the photo's as from 10cm close, It doesn't looks good :P


The model was painted with humbrol and gamesworkshoppaints, I love to paint with the humbrol ones. (but don't forget to stir them first otherwise you have a glossy paintjob).


Photo from the side


I really love his muscular arms and I think I painted them right.


Another photo of his arms


On this photo you can clearly see the camopattern, this was achieved with 3 sorts of humbrol paint.

I hope you enjoyed the photo's,



1 comment:

 Ashley said...

A very nice blog you have here.