Monday, August 10, 2009

Stalingrad (15mm part III)


Here you can see the third part of my Stalingrad project which cover trenches, fountains and rubblepiles.


A small fountain made of a angel candle, textured with PVA and sand. The entire fountain was based on a cd. The ring around the angel was an empty tape ring.


Another fountain made on the exactly same way as the first. However i used on this fountain some 15mm soldiers which I cutted up. You can also see the rubblepiles on this pictures, these were very easy to made just cut out a irregular shape of MDF, sand it. Then add a pile a plaster and put some pieces of wood, polystrene and bricks in it. Paint it and ready to rumble, ...

"Bricks in 15mm scale you can make by cutting up matches with a scissor or stanleyknife."


Here you can see one of my 3 trenchpieces, these were made by making a base shape of the trench with polystrene. On this baseshape I added the supports and after that I added plaster, wood, pieces of polystrene to resemble rubble.


A picture of my 5 rubblebases and my one of my fountains.

Stay tuned more will follow, ...


No comments: